Retrieved from Ashes

07 August, 2009

One more to go

My left ear has been aching since yesterday. The painkiller I took yesterday made me feel even worse so that beside ear ache I'm suffering from nausea and dizziness as well. How good is that? So I've been wandering around the place and trying to put the finishing touches on the Swallow Book hopeful that would help healing process. Well... there is no help for the above problems but I'm at least satisfied that this book is coming to its end.




To be continued...

6 comments:

kelsey said...

You didn't look well when I saw you on Thursday Svetlana and I hope your earache subsides soon! Nothing worse than an earache...maybe a toothache though, they're both pretty bad!

Love the gauze across the swallow page, it looks great!

Jen Crossley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen Crossley said...

Hope your feeling better.
I love what you have done with your pages Outstanding
Jen

Mel Connell said...

Love all your pages Svetlana! xxx

Karen said...

Hope you are feeling better Svetlana. Love how you have embellished your pages in your swallow book..looks great

Barb said...

This book is wonderful!...I love the colour scheme.
Hope you are feeling better soon...earaches are the pits!